Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: April 20, 2016
1st: 5:30am - 3:30pm.
Regular work schedule is Monday - Thursday.
Overtime as needed on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, uses and operates a variety of welding equipment including Robot Welder, Spot welder, and Assembly equipment. Work with minimal supervision from drawings, specifications and job instructions. Use a variety of precision measuring instruments including optical comparators. Work is subject to inspection. Responsible for part quality and efficiency.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Experienced-based Starting Wage
- Group Insurance Plans (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (including match percentage)
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave after 60 days
- Twelve paid holidays per year
• Operate welding equipment/machines
• Work from drawings, specifications, patterns, or templates
• Use caliper, micrometer, comparator & other measuring equipment
• Sorting and packaging parts
• Mechanical aptitude
• Verify quantity & quality of material
• Maintains a safe & clean work environment & departmental housekeeping standards
• Responsible for strict adherence to all company/departmental policies and procedures related to safety
• Work in a flexible manufacturing environment
• Highly motivated self starter
• Wire and resistance welding experience a plus; State welding certifications required.
• Mig/Tig welding preferred
• Requires 6-12 months of relevant manufacturing experience
• Good math skills
• Basic blueprint reading, reading & writing skills
• Regular attendance is required; punctual, dependable
• Strong attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills & friendly positive attitude with ability to function well in a team environment
• Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds