Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: September 4, 2014
3:30pm - 1:30am.
Regular work schedule is Monday - Thursday.
Overtime as needed on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Experienced-based Starting Wage
- Group Insurance Plans (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (including match percentage)
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave after 60 days
- Twelve paid holidays per year
• Assists operator by placing or removing parts from machine; and/or assists with hand transfers of parts in a punch press.
• Inspects and packages parts.
• May perform routine material handling duties
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma or general education (GED) or one - three months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
• Requires 6 months of relevant manufacturing experience
• Good math skills, basic reading & writing skills