Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: August 12, 2014
3:30pm - 1:30am.
Regular work schedule Monday - Thursday.
Overtime as needed on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Experienced-based Starting Wage
- Group Insurance Plans (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (including match percentage)
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave after 60 days
- Twelve paid holidays per year
- Safely set up, operate and troubleshoot the parts washer
- Lift up to 40 lbs
- Work independently & follow detailed instructions
- Monitor and react to part quality issues
- Meet requirements for quality, cost, and on-time delivery
- 6 -9 months of prior manufacturing experience desired
- Basic computer skills required
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment