Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: May 19, 2015
1st and 2nd Shifts.
1st: 5:30am - 3:30pm
2nd: 3:30pm - 1:30am
Regular work schedule is Monday - Thursday.
Overtime as needed on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Experienced-based Starting Wage
- Group Insurance Plans (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (including match percentage)
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave after 60 days
- Twelve paid holidays per year
- Operate variety of cell machines including: spot welder, press brake, robotic welder, and various types of assembly equipment.
- Work from drawings, specifications, patterns, or templates.
- Use caliper, micrometer, optical comparator and other measuring equipment.
- Verify quantity and quality of material.
- Sort and package parts.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Highly motivated self starter.
- 6-9 months of relevant manufacturing experience.
- Basic blueprint reading.
- Good math, reading and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Frequently required to lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.