Brake Press Setup Operator
Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: June 5, 2014
2nd: 3:30pm - 1:30am.
Regular work schedule is Monday - Thursday.
Overtime as needed on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
The Brake Press Setup/Operator sets-up and operates brake presses and punch presses to form and bend a variety of materials.
- Operate brake press and punch press to form, bend and punch a variety of materials.
- Work from drawings, specifications, patterns, or templates.
- Use scale, protractor, fixed angle and radii gauges.
- 12-18 months of relevant manufacturing experience.
- Highly motivated self starter.
- Good math skills.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Prior experience setting up brake presses requires.
- Knowledge and familiarity with various measuring equipment.