Tool and Die Maker
Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: April 4, 2014
1st: 5:30am - 3:30pm
Regular work schedule is Monday - Thursday.
Overtime as needed on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Experienced-based Starting Wage
- Group Insurance Plans (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (including match percentage)
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave after 60 days
- Twelve paid holidays per year
- Repair intricately designed and constructed tools, dies gauges and fixtures
- Set up and operate tool room manual and CNC machines
- Diagnose and repair machine attachments and mechanisms
- Perform machining operations requiring set-ups that involve that improvising of tooling and mahines for adaptations and capabilites
- Perform exact bench operations to fit, assemble, adjust, align, and finish work.
- Extensive knowledge of tooling practice and application.
- Ability to use required precision instruments and finishing operations.
- Tool and die journeyman status.
- 5 - 7 years of bench experience (apprenticeship hours counted towards that time)
- Proficient in Lathes, Milling Machines, and Drill Presses.