Department: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posted: April 8, 2015
3:30pm - 1:30am
Monday - Thursday; standard work schedule.
Overtime as required on Fridays and/or Saturdays.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, uses and operates a variety of welding equipment including Robot Welder, Spot welder, and Assembly equipment. Work with minimal supervision from drawings, specifications and job instructions. Use a variety of precision measuring instruments including optical comparators.
- Operate a variety of equipment including MIG robot and spot resistance welders
- Operate automated assembly equipment
- Use precision measuring instruments including optical comparators
- Work independently using engineering drawings, specifications, and job instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic blueprint reading experience.
- Previous spot/resistant welding required.